Monday, February 13, 2012

2 My Mind's Eye Layouts...



I loved the sketch for this month's MME challenge so I decided to play along.  The theme for the challenge was "you" which was perfect for the page I wanted to do about all the things my son learned last year in Pre-K.  You can see the original sketch here.  For my take on the sketch, I flipped it and used my journaling block in place of the second photo.




I used the Alphabet Soup collection and one October Afternoon tag.  I LOVE this collection and am going to be sad when I use it all up.  In fact, I love it so much that while I had it all out on my desk I created another two page layout using the Let's Scrap sketch from last week.  It was another great sketch from Cheri, check it out here.   And here's my layout...


I just love the colors and patterns in this collection, and the animals are so much fun.  I am now down to scraps and will certainly use each and every one of them.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment