Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My sweet boy...

I spent last weekend at Scrapfest at the Mall of America!   Scrapfest is definitely one of the perks of living in Minneapolis, and I thoroughly enjoyed it again this year.  I took six different classes from vendors like American Crafts, KI Memories, Pink Paislee, Bazzill Basics, and Hero Arts.  I came home inspired and with bags of new goodies to work with.  Once I finish some of the projects (we never have enough time in class), I will post some pictures of them.  For now I wanted to share a couple of projects I was working on before Scrapfest.  I am trying to finish scrapping my sons baby pictures, now that he is almost five.  So this is a simple but sweet layout of my sweet boy.



I also re-worked this simple frame I found in the Target one spot.  All I used was a sheet of paper (OK 2 sheets of paper since I printed the first one upside-down ) and some adhesive.  I printed the sentiment on the paper, adhered it to the frame, and then cut out the extra paper in the photo window. 



I love the way it turned out!  It is simple and classic and I will enjoy having it in my scrap room to enjoy.  I am thinking of making another one for my husband's office.  I guess I had better get to Target before they are all gone.  Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment