Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little Lily Bee and a blast from the past....

I have been playing with Lily Bee products a lot lately for a couple of reasons, first, because I LOVE them, and second because I am going to go way out a limb and tryout for their design team.  I have never been on a design team, though I have considered trying out before but have always talked myself out of it.  I have decided to just do it this time.  I honestly really enjoy working with Lily Bee products, they are so yummy and amazingly versatile.  I can't say enough about the patterned paper and the rub-ons.  So, here is a layout I created using their Hello Sunshine collection. 

When I saw a layout using this collection last year I knew I had to get my hands on it and that is how I was introduced to Lily Bee.   I believe it was love at first sight, the bright colors and versatile patterns! And then I got my hands on some rub-ons and it was all over.

Don't you just love how the rub-on adds texture and interest without being distracting?  Love it!  Anyway, this is why I feel like I should really just follow my heart and try for the design team.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  I have a couple of other projects that I made and will show them to you soon.

Just one more layout today, I have to post this one for my sisters.  I have to start by saying that I LOVE this series of photos of my mother, grandmother, myself, and my sisters.  Every time I look through them I have a little giggle honestly.  I can't even remember when they were taken or why but, it really doesn't matter.  None of the pictures is a good shot of all of us since some of us were goofing off. ; )  I love that they capture our personalities in a way that a perfect picture could never do.


There are some classic 90's hairdo's in there!  See, you smiled didn't you.  Honestly, pages like this are the reason I scrap, even though there is nothing terribly special about the products or technique, and it will never be published in a magazine, it absolutely makes me smile and wish my sisters lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment