Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lets Scrap sketch and challenge...


There is so much going on right now at Lets Scrap that I have fallen a bit behind here.  This is going to be a long post so I will try to just give you all the highlights and if you want the details on any of these head on over to my page on Lets Scrap and check out these layouts. Each week on LS there is a great new sketch to work with.  I'm a couple of weeks behind here so here are my layouts from the last two sketches.   Here was the sketch for the week beginning 5-4-11.

And here is what I did with it.
Love these handsome boys!
Ok, so on to the 5-11-11 sketch.
And my layout starring my sweet son...
These Sasafrass papers were perfect for these photos.  And last up for tonight, to celebrate National Scrapbooking month, Lets Scrap has several challenges that are ongoing throughout the month.  My challenge involves scrapping a page about yourself.  So often we just scrap about others and even then just hit life's highlights, yet there is so much more to life.  I have come to the conclusion that if I record moments of my own life and my thoughts and feelings then I will leave a legacy for my son and his family.  So, on that note, here is my layout for the challenge.
I chose to create a layout about how important science has been to me throughout my life.  I am planning to put together an album of all of my scientific exploits and thought this could be a good intro page.  It was also an easy page to do about myself. 

I promise to be back with more photos of my layouts for the other LS challenges soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment