Monday, June 13, 2011

It's that time again...

Just realized I saved this post the other day, but didn't actually post it.  Not sure why, but here it is a little late. :)

I can't believe how quickly this week has gone by.  No school means no me time and scrapping is so much more difficult with the little guy in the room with me.  I was working on my layout for this weeks Lets Scrap sketch and he wanted to help.  He loves to "scrap" with me so I gave him some extra photos and let him create a page of his own.  This worked pretty well, we had to take turns with the paper trimmer, but other than that, I say it was a pretty successful time.  He even came up with the title that we both ended up using.  So here is Cheri's sketch...


I decided to use the photos from my son's preschool at the Minnesota Zoo for this one.  He really enjoyed spending time at the zoo each week and getting to meet the animals up close.  Just going through these photos was fun because he had forgotten some of the details and enjoyed a little stroll down memory lane. 



And a close-up of the title the little guy came up with...

The PPs here are DCWV's Safari Kids stack and the alphas are AC thickers and Cosmo Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment