Thursday, April 28, 2011

Christmas in April...

I know that Spring is finally here and the last thing most people want to think about right now is winter and Christmas.  I know this, but I have been working through some older photos and already knew what I wanted to do with this one so the other day when I was feeling creative block on some other projects I decided to get this layout done.  I have to admit, that it was fun getting out the Christmas stash when the sun is shining outside and I will definitely do it again sometime.   The is layout is of my son and my mother-in-law making a gingerbread house.  It was a first for them both and had to be documented.  All the patterned papers and the thickers are from American Crafts, the tiny type is Cosmo Cricket and the rest of the embellies are from my stash. 

I love how all the papers coordinate perfectly and make it so easy to put together.  Sometimes I work for hours trying to get a page just right and then there are those pages that almost scrap themselves.  This was one of the latter.  It came together so quickly and I love the final result!


No comments:

Post a Comment